Camp FAQs

Where will the camps be held?

Camps will be held in the UNIWYO Sports Complex, home of the Wyoming Cowgirl Volleyball Team. Additional courts will be held in neighboring WYO Athletics facilities. You do not have to travel across town to different facilities for our Team Camp!

Where are the overnight campers housed?

If the camp is an overnight camp, the campers will be housed in one of our on campus dorms. All on-campus dormitories are a short walk to the gyms, cafeteria, and other facilities. 

What does each camper need to bring?

Here is a camper checklist…
– Court Shoes (already broken in)
– Knee-Pads
– 2-3 Pairs of Socks per day
– 1-2 pairs of shorts/spandex per day
– 2-3 t-shirts
– Personal Toiletry Items (Residents)
– Shower Shoes and Bath Towel (Residents)
– Pillow (Residents)
– Bedding – blankets and bed sheets (Residents)
– Extra spending money for camp store

What medical forms does my child need to bring to registration?

All waivers and medical information must be filled out within the Univ. of Wyoming Minors Policy document that will be emailed to you 30 days prior to your camp.  Once you have filled out this document in its entirety, please mail to Wyoming Cowgirl Volleyball (provide rest of address) or email to  The document can also be turned in during the check-in process on the first day of camp.  Please note, if you complete this document and send it via mail/email ahead of the camp the registration process will run more efficiently.  All documents within the Univ. of Wyoming Minors Policy must be completed prior to participation in any camp.

Does my child need spending money?

Only if they would like to purchase items from the camp store (tshirts, sweatshirts, logo volleyballs, snacks, etc). 

Where do campers check in?

Check-in information will be emailed to all registrants 15 days prior to camp start date.

Can my daughter request a roommate?

Of course! There will be a roommate request section of your online registration form. Other rooming requests can be made through Coach Becky at

Is there a refund policy for Individual Camps?

Yes, for any individual camp our refund policy is as follows…

Refund Policy –
1. If you cancel 15-30 days from camp = partial refund (the $ for dorm and meal reservations is retained).
2. If you cancel within 14 days of camp = no refund.

Is there a deposit required to reserve a spot in the Team Training Camp?

Yes, a deposit is required. Email Becky at with any additional questions. 

How are meals served during camp?

For overnight camps, all meals will be served in the university dining hall (Washakie Dining Center) in between camp sessions. This dining center is conveniently located in walking distance from our camp dormitories.

For camps that are not overnight camps, campers will be provided with 1-2 meals right in the gym between sessions. More information on meals will be emailed out prior to camp. 

What are the directions to the gym and where can I park?

If you would like to come watch your child participate in the camp we recommend parking in the Ford Lot on the northwest corner of 22nd and Grand Ave. This giant parking lot is east of War Memorial Football stadium and walking distance from all volleyball facilities.

Parking for check-in and check-out will be advised in an informational email the week before your camp starts.

For an interactive map of campus, please visit

If my daughter flies into Laramie Regional Airport, is there transportation available to the University of Wyoming Campus?

Yes, transportation from the Laramie Regional Airport is included in your registration cost and is available to all campers.  Please contact Coach Becky for arrangements.

If my daughter flies into Denver International Airport to attend Camp, what is the easiest way for her to get to Laramie, Wyoming?

A: Ground transportation from Denver International Airport to Laramie, Wyoming is very simple. We recommend visiting a shuttle service called Groome. They offer one-way and round trip shuttle service from Laramie all the way to DIA on a frequent daily schedule.

I lost my forms, where can I get new ones?

If you lost the forms, contact. Becky at You can fill them out and return them prior to camp. Email to, or mail in physical copies to:

Kaylee Prigge Volleyball Camps

1000 E University Ave Dept 3414

Laramie, WY 82071

Who do I make my check out to?

You can pay with cash, or make your check out to “Kaylee Prigge Volleyball Camps LLC”

Wyoming Volleyball Camps

© Wyoming Volleyball 2024.


Camp questions? Call 307.766.6987